Terms and Conditions: SIA Electronic Communications
Valid from September 2021.
You may choose to receive marketing information from us, such as offers regarding our Services, invitations, or other notifications and offers. In circumstances where we have obtained your consent, we will use your contact and other personal information to contact you at any time in the future to:
- provide you with information and updated information about our services;
- obtain sponsorships, provide training and other educational activities, seek consultancy services or to contact you for surveys; and/or
- communicate with you in relation to any other matters in respect of which you have consented to SIA and SIA entities not limited to Great Australian Seafood, Seafood Directions Conference and Great Australian Fish and Chip Awards contacting you.
- At any time, you may opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes by contacting us at the contact details set out below or by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the relevant marketing material you receive from us.
Who we may disclose your information to:
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- where the use or disclosure is required at law
- to Seafood Industry Australia’s related entities, international offices and representatives (for the purpose of SIAs function and activity only)
- to the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
- to contractors who provide services to us, including database contractors located overseas
- to third party companies which SIA may have commercial or non-commercial relationships with for the purpose of promoting events and products
- event and award sponsors, and
- any other person authorised implicitly or expressly, when the personal information is provided or collected by us.
Acknowledgement of country:
Seafood Directions and Seafood Industry Australia acknowledges the Muwinina People of the Hobart area, the Traditional Owners of the Country where we live, learn and work, and pays respect to Elders past and present.
© Seafood Directions Conference | Owned by Seafood Industry Australia | Terms & Conditions | Design by Sommer Studio