Seafood Directions has a limited number of FRDC-funded bursaries available to support people members of the Australian seafood industry wishing to attend the 2024 conference in Hobart.
- 1 x Seafood Directions full conference ticket including National Seafood Industry Awards
- Accommodation at Grand Chancellor Hobart
- Domestic economy flights to Hobart or onsite parking if recipient is Hobart based
Applications close Wednesday 24-August.
Is there an emerging leader in your sector that should come to Seafood Directions?
We are offering a special conference rate of $545 to encourage our emerging industry leaders to attend and participate in Seafood Directions 2024.
Emerging leaders can come from any area of the seafood industry; from water, to plate.
An emerging leader is someone that:
- Passionate about the seafood industry, and their role in the industry
- Wanting to hear from industry leaders
- Grow their network
- Future focused
- Hasn’t attended Seafood Directions in the past
Do you know someone who would qualify to attend the conference as an emerging leader?
Email email@example.com with your nominee and what makes them an emerging leader.
Acknowledgement of country:
Seafood Directions and Seafood Industry Australia acknowledges the Muwinina People of the Hobart area, the Traditional Owners of the Country where we live, learn and work, and pays respect to Elders past and present.
© Seafood Directions Conference | Owned by Seafood Industry Australia | Terms & Conditions | Design by Sommer Studio